Monday 14 June 2010


Earlier on in my blog I posted quite a few posts about my type project, where I was asked to create a poster to advertise a book based on Robert Brownjohn called 'Sex & Typography'. 
I'd earlier created my own type for the word 'Sex' - this was created by having a type stencil and filling it with overlapping images of stick-men having sex in various positions.
I decided to change the layout of the poster to try and gain extra marks on the typography project and to hopefully have this poster displayed in the end of year show - unfortunately it wasn't chosen to be in either the end of year booklet or the show (which is quite rubbish as its my favourite piece!)
Compared to my previous design I do prefer this one, I did this in a range, with different colours, type and layouts but this one was the best out of around nine different designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment