Friday 9 October 2009

More Type...



For another aspect of this project we were asked to use the words in the Book title, that we are creating the posters for, to create various types from the word, either filling them with objects pattern or colour etc.
The image above shows one of my creations of 'Sex' for this one I used images that I found on the internet of various sex positions demonstrated by little stick men, I used tracing paper to copy the word, in Helvetica Bold, and then traced the stick men images to fill the letter spaces.
I personally think this works very well with this particular word but I don't think it would be something I would use for my handmade poster as the idea of the word Sex filled with Sexual Positions is too Literal and obvious.

No comments:

Post a Comment